Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Out of FTO

So I am now out of FTO. Today was my first day on the regular shift and wow was it an experience.
I was in a control tower opening and closing doors for our roving officers who were taking care of the inmates in the pods.

My days of FTO were a pair of fun filled days as well. Last week there was a confrontation in a pod in which the whole pod was refusing to lockdown. I thought we were going to go hands on with them to force a lockdown which would have gone sour real fast. I fed our max security pod lunch without incident however when preparing to feed the high security pod I was greeted by a flow of water off the second tier balcony coming from a cell. That's right, they decided to flood their pod with toilet water. Why? Because they wanted to be fed. Nice job idiots, now you don't get fed till the water is all cleaned up. They had just finished cleaning up after someone broke a fire sprinkler off in a cell which flooded the pod too.

Now that I'm off my FTO time I should have a few more noteworthy occurances to talk about.

Will Cuff 10-7

No comments: