So it's been a little while since I last posted and I am sorry for that. Once again it has been in part due to the bureaucracy around here and in honesty it's really starting to wear me thin (unfortunately not physically). I have added a couple blogs to my list of favorites, if anyone is interested in joining that growing list leave me a comment (I like them) and I'll check out your blog for adding to the list.To touch a little into my personal life I am again single and have a new female friend who I am very close to. I wont go into much detail but she is adventurous and is not ready to get involved where she is tied down to one person and place. To quote a movie my friends and I could quote most of "Funny how they always want to be friends after they rip your heart out." (brownie points if you can name the movie).

In other stuff my explorers and I have been gearing up to go to a competition this weekend in Sin City. We trained for our "Active Shooter" scenario which made me think of the nightmare dispatch would be should that happen here. It's not everyday that you show up for training and the officer teaching the class says "Ok I want you all to shoot me in the head and put my lights out." The officer brought the simunitions guns and masks for us to work on shooting a hostage taker playing coward behind the hostage. After about 8 times doing that we moved into the school where we began the tactical movements (this is the stuff I live for). Hope we do really well as this is my last competition as an explorer I can attend. I will miss that I have to hand over my chevrons in October because I will be too old for the program.

It has been suggested to me that I should find myself a good hobby. I am currently thinking of a few to start but am limited in due to the number of days off per week I have but I guess it wouldn't be a hobby if it took more days than my work did. I'd like to pick up my guitar lessons again and get my motorcycle licence.
I currently have been playing a lot more online games with my friends. I have always been a big time video game player for as long as I can remember so if anyone has any hobbies for a 20 year old male feel free to shoot ideas at me. For now I'll be done.Will Tone 10-7
No comments:
Post a Comment