Friday, June 20, 2008

Curious

Just a quick question to those of you who read my blog.

Does anyone know what happened to kvegas?

This has been a question that I've ask myself while trolling everyone else's blogs for pieces of sanity. Was she discovered and forced to close down shop?

So here I am enjoying another night of boredom (wow the phone rang just as I typed that...creepy). So here I am enjoying a night of semi-boredom because officers are making more T-stops than I think they should and crap calls float in from the porcelain telephone. I've spent a lot of time thinking as I've been going through a tough time being in a small town with no friends left living here to visit with. (Side note: I love my co-workers tonight. Nothing can make you smile like hearing them say "I'm a peanut" very loudly.)

I have returned from competition and have to say we didn't do bad. I am very proud of our team. We were the smallest post there and while we didn't win any trophies I think we gave the others a good run for their money. We ate at Famous Dave's and one of our explorer's earned a new nickname because of what he ordered, The Texas Man Handler.

Will-Tone 10-7

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog. I know what happened to kvegas, and I've been missing her too!

Unknown said...

Hey Will Tone,

I’ve been checking out your blog, and congrats on the competition (what's a trophy really?).

I realize that your job keeps you pretty busy, but your posts made me think you might really like our site, www.CopsOnline.com, that is being re-introduced as part of the PoliceOne Network. The new CopsOnline offers a social network for cops that includes videos, blogs, forums, and friend lists. I wanted to invite you to check it out, use it to promote your blog, tell your readers about it if you like it… we’re just trying to get the word out.

If you want to see an example profile: http://copsonline.ning.com/profile/PoliceOne
My contact email is CopsOnline@PraetorianGroup.com

Feel free to email me if you want to know more or have any questions.
Thanks, and hope to see you around the site!

Anonymous said...

Hello dear! I'm still around, but the stuff is still hitting the fan around here. Take care and thanks for your thoughts-I'll be back soon.

KVegas911

Moi said...

Hello!

Trophy's are just painted plastic in retrospect...its the memories...manhandling ones in your case that make it worth the sweat and sweat (well polyester wearers do not cry so...)

As for your pains on the porcelin telephone, I'm right there with you tonight. Yes, I got boned and I'm stuck on mental counseling duty for the remainder.

Edward said...

Lyfers mentions getting boned and I have to poke my head up and say, "Whaaaaaaaa?"