Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So after a long nights rest I feel I am getting my mojo back. Maybe i'm getting over the problems from my relationship and moving on.

Another co-worker and I began talking about making our "Trunk-or-Treat" for halloween a themed event. After finding photos of the officers from Reno 911 and troopers from Super Troopers we began adding names of current officers to the photos for them to dress as. I got trooper Foster as a character
(far left). I hope the officers will play along with everything.

11:32
I am now burning my mouth with a buffalo snacker from KFC. I may need to tone the engine to come spray my mouth. My shift bid is coming up on the 15th so hopefully I can score a day shift so my body wont have to change it's sleep cycle too much.

Will Tone 10-7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I wish I could go back to day shift...I'm probably stuck on midnights for a few years

Kojak said...

Hey, its always good to get your
MOJO back! Just hang in there. Good Stuff.

Anonymous said...

nom nom buffalo snacker! Dammit, KFC's closed! Congrats on your mojo, baby!